You can setup a custom domain for your Builder pages by connecting your domain to a Builder page model.
⚠️ Compatibility: Custom Domains are a beta feature and may not be compatible with your registrar. You can still publish to your domain by moving your project into one of our Starter Kits and deploying it to your domain with Vercel.
- A Builder.io page model domain up and running, served under the default domain (
- A custom domain name
- Access to your domain’s server control panel to set up DNS records:
- A DNS CNAME record pointing your domain (@ if top level or subdomain if not) to Builder.io DNS server
- A DNS CNAME record to verify your domain’s ownership.
1. Connect your page model to a Builder subdomain
Navigate to your space's Models > Page model, and scroll to the Hosting section to choose a subdomain on builder.live (this is auto-generated for your default page model, if so skip to next step)
2. Add your hosted domain to your page model
Click on connect your domain and type in your domain in the input box
3. Add required DNS records
The app will ask you to add two DNS records to your DNS configuration, please add it and wait for some time ( could take anywhere from 5 minutes to several hours depending on how fast your DNS provider propagate records)
4. Validate domain configuration
Once you add DNS records you can verify it has propogated correctly by pressing Validate, once validated you should instantly see entries from your page model on your custom domain.