With the Studio feature in Builder, you can open any of your published Pages, reveal the sections of the Page that are Builder content, and display the Page as it appears on Phone, Tablet, or Desktop.
By default, the Studio Tab does not display. To enable the Studio Tab so that it displays in the Builder UI:
- Go to the Settings for your Space.
- Click on the Edit button next to Advanced Settings.
- In the Advanced Settings dialogue that opens, set the Show Studio Tab toggle to the on position.
The video below shows this process.
- Make sure the Page you want to open in the Studio has been published.
- Click on the Studio icon in the Left Sidebar. Before this icon appears, you must enable the Studio tab as in the first section of this document.
- On the left of the Studio, specify the URL of the Page you'd like to open and press Enter.
- When the Page opens, adjust the settings according to your needs, such as the URL, whether or not to show Builder content, and device view.
The next video shows this process.
To explore more of Builder's features, visit Popular Tutorials.
Looking to hire a third party to help with your project?
Submit a project request and our partnerships team will reach out to connect you with an Expert from our partner ecosystem.