We're here to help
We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality all the time. If you have any questions or concerns, we provide a variety of channels to communicate directly with our team, no bots here!
We're constantly creating new user guides and developer docs to support our users. We also manage the Builder Forum, where our community of users and our team collaborate on best practices, new feature ideas, and much more.
How to reach us
- For account or permissions questions, use our live-chat widget embedded on most Builder pages.
- For general how-to questions, we have an extensive knowledge base and forum to ask questions or view posts from our community.
- For bugs or non-blocking issues reach out to us on the forum.
- For urgent issues, reach out on our live-chat widget.
Information to include
Whether you're posting to the forum, emailing us, or sending a chat, the more information you provide us the better. Some suggestions of things to include in your message:
- Clear description of the question / issue you have
- Link to the relevant Builder page
- Any error message you are seeing
- Describe what you did / tried to
- Attach screenshots if available
Builder application is unavailable. No workaround available.
Partial product downtime, code functionality not available, or significantly degraded application performance. No workaround available.
Non-critical loss or impact to the Builder product or application. Workaround available.
Bugs, documentation errors, how-to questions, or other issues