Before you can use your Symbol globally, you must:
To share a Symbol across Spaces in your Organization:
- Open your Symbol. If you don't have one already, follow the instructions in Making a Symbol.
- Make sure you've published your Symbol by clicking the Publish button.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner and select Mark as a global symbol.
- In another Space in the same Organization, open a content entry, such as a Page.
- In the Insert tab, go to Code and drag in a Symbol block.
- Click the Edit button on the Symbol block.
- For the Model, choose Global Symbol.
- For the Entry, choose your symbol that you made global.
The video below shows this process:
For a similar workflow with Templates, visit Using Templates Across Spaces.
Looking to hire a third party to help with your project?
Submit a project request and our partnerships team will reach out to connect you with an Expert from our partner ecosystem.