Elastic Path PCM E-commerce Plugin
You can use your Elastic Path Product Content Management (PCM) products and hierarchies within Builder with the Elastic Path PCM e-commerce plugin.
The plugin provides custom types that can be used to:
- Provide products and hierarchies as inputs for your custom code components.
- Target content based on products or hierarchies instead of URL paths with hard-coded resource handles or IDs.
- Preview products and hierarchies on product detail pages and inside of other content while editing.
For a general overview of what you can do with e-commerce plugins and where they fit into your site, you can check out E-commerce Plugins for Builder.
Setup within Elastic Path Commerce Manager
Setup within Builder
You can install the plugin from the Integrations page by clicking Enable on the Elastic Path PCM plugin entry.
Afterwards, click Settings to configure the plugin with your Elastic Path account information.
The Elastic Path PCM plugin provides eight custom types:
- ElasticpathPCM Product, referred to as
- ElasticpathPCM Product Preview (
- ElasticpathPCM Product Handle (
- ElasticpathPCM Products List (
- ElasticpathPCM Hierarchy (
- ElasticpathPCM Hierarchy Preview (
- ElasticpathPCM Hierarchy Handle (
- ElasticpathPCM Hierarchies List (
Please refer to E-commerce Custom Types for details on the shape of each type's values.
For more information on how to use the Elastic Path PCM plugin, please refer to our e-commerce plugin docs:
Check out the Builder GitHub repo for the plugin's source as well as instructions on how to modify or develop it.