You can use your Elastic Path Product Experience Manager (PXM) products and hierarchies within Builder with the Elastic Path PXM e-commerce plugin.
The plugin provides custom types that can be used to:
- Provide products and hierarchies as inputs for your custom code components.
- Target content based on products or hierarchies instead of URL paths with hard-coded resource handles or IDs.
- Preview products and hierarchies on product detail pages and inside of other content while editing.
For a general overview of what you can do with e-commerce plugins and where they fit into your site, you can check out E-commerce Plugins for Builder.
You can install the plugin from the Integrations page by clicking Enable on the Elastic Path PXM plugin entry.
Afterwards, click Settings to configure the plugin with your Elastic Path account information.
The Elastic Path PXM plugin provides eight custom types:
- ElasticpathPXM Product, referred to as
- ElasticpathPXM Product Preview (
- ElasticpathPXM Product Handle (
- ElasticpathPXM Products List (
- ElasticpathPXM Hierarchy (
- ElasticpathPXM Hierarchy Preview (
- ElasticpathPXM Hierarchy Handle (
- ElasticpathPXM Hierarchies List (
For details on the shape of each type's values, refer to E-commerce Custom Types.
For more information on how to use the Elastic Path PXM plugin, please refer to our e-commerce plugin docs:
Looking to hire a third party to help with your project?
Submit a project request and our partnerships team will reach out to connect you with an Expert from our partner ecosystem.