With Builder's Shopify plugin, you can integrate Shopify with minimal configuration and add your Shopify backend as a data source.
To get the most out of this document, you should have:
- Custom (previously called "private") app development enabled in Shopify. Refer to Shopify's Custom apps documentation for detailed instructions.
To set up the Shopify plugin in Builder:
- Go to Integrations.
- Click on the Enable button of the tile for the Shopify plugin.
- When Builder completes the enabling process, click the Configure button in the notification that displays at the bottom of the screen. If you miss the notification, click the Settings button on the integration tile.
- Provide your storefront access token and store domain, which you can find in the Shopify dashboard's Manage private apps section of your custom app.
- Click the Connect Your Shopify Custom App button.
The video below shows this process with the Shopify plugin configuration:
To leverage plugins further, see the following documentation:
- Using e-commerce custom types with custom component inputs
- Targeting with plugins
- Setting up e-commerce resource previews
The features described in the articles above make use of custom types introduced by e-commerce plugins. Refer to E-commerce custom types for in-depth information.
Looking to hire a third party to help with your project?
Submit a project request and our partnerships team will reach out to connect you with an Expert from our partner ecosystem.