Managing Your Organization
An Organization is the top-most entity in Builder. In general, it contains users and Spaces. It's also the place to go to manage your account.
From your Organization page you can:
- Change your subscription plan
- Change billing information
- Add or change your private key
- Add and remove users
- Change user permissions and roles
- Create custom roles (if you have an Enterprise account)
- Add Spaces
- Rename Spaces
When you first sign up for Builder, an Organization is created for you. Builder also creates your first Space using the name of your Organization. Here the Organization name is "Just A Test."
Finding your account page
Hover over the left-hand menu and scroll to the bottom to find the Account link. Click Account to see your account page.
Changing your subscription plan
On your Account page you'll see three tabs: Space, Subscription, and User. Here the Subscription tab is displayed. On this tab you can change your subscription by selecting a new plan.
Editing account details
By selecting the Space tab, you can make changes to all the details you see here.
The links below point to documentation for each of the features you can configure from the Spaces tab.
- Site URL - Your URL
- Public API Key - See the FAQ
- Custom fonts - See Adding Custom Fonts
- Roles - See Roles and Permissions
- Private keys - See the FAQ
- Plugins - See Plugins Overview
- Custom targeting attributes - See Custom Targeting Attributes
- Components only mode - See Components-only Mode
- Global webhooks - See Webhooks
- Advanced settings - See Advanced settings details below.
- Social Media - See Creating a live instagram widget in Builder
Advanced settings details
The tabs below display the corresponding Advanced Settings page as you'll find it in your account.
You can add a new user from the Space tab as well. If the user by clicking Add New User at the bottom of the page.
To edit an existing user, on the Organization tab click the user's name.
You can change the user's role on the Organization tab as well. At the Organization level, there are two roles available: Standard and Admin.
Note that at the Space level, the available roles are Editor, Designer, Developer, Admin, and for Enterprise accounts, custom roles. For more on roles, see Roles and Permissions.
To select the user's role, click the down arrow next to the role.
Choose the role you want to assign, then click the Update button. You can also remove the user from this screen by clicking the Remove User link.
From the Spaces tab you can add a new space by clicking + New Space.
New Spaces you create will live underneath your organization. Each space will have separate content, separate models, and separate API keys.
You can also create a new Space by going to your Organization using the fly out menu. Click + New Space under your Organization, like so: