This video shows you how to create a full-width carousel with individual images that you can scroll through by clicking left and right arrows.
Skill set: Beginner
Area: UI only
Length: 1 minute
- Youʻll need a Builder account.
- An evergreen browser; that is, a modern, up-to-date browser such as Google Chrome.
- Drag in a Carousel block from the Layout section of the Insert tab.
- Drag an Image block into the first slide. Continue dragging Image blocks into the slide until you have as many as you like.
- Repeat for each slide. You can advance through the slides by clicking the arrows at the side of the carousel.
To rearrange the order of the images on each slide, edit the Columns block and drag the images where you'd like them. In the Columns block Edit dialogue, you can also delete or add more columns.
The video below shows how to setup a carousel with multiple images on each slide.
To make the carousel full-width, select the carousel and on the Style tab, in the Width field, select Full Page Width. For step-by-step instructions, see How to Make a Basic Full-Width Carousel, which shows how to make a carousel full-width with an accompanying video.
To learn more of what you can do in Builder, check out the other Popular Tutorials.
Looking to hire a third party to help with your project?
Submit a project request and our partnerships team will reach out to connect you with an Expert from our partner ecosystem.