This step builds upon the previous video in this series, Make a Landing Page with Builder: Step 4, where you learn how to edit multiple columns at the same time. This section of the tutorial shows you how to do the following:
- Save time by using styles from existing elements
- Add text on top of an image
- Vertically center text on an image
- Preview the current draft
The video for this step in the series finalizes the page we're building. The following sections show the steps in written form.
Here we will copy a header, add another row of columns, and add photos.
- Select the previous full-width header and right-click Copy.
- Select the bottom Columns block and paste the header there.
- Drag a Columns block under the new header.
- Add a photo to each column.
In this video we will add centered text over the photos, use Copy Style, and preview our new page.
Here are the steps:
- Drag the left-hand bottom Text block over the photo.
- On the Style tab, change the font color and size, and click the Center Vertically icon.
- Drag the right-hand Text block onto its photo.
- Select the left photo's Text block and right-click Copy Style.
- On the right Text block, paste the style.
- Click the Preview eye at the top of the editor and choose View Current Draft to preview your page.
Now that you've built the whole page, head over to the next step to learn how to check that your page looks great on all devices:
Looking to hire a third party to help with your project?
Submit a project request and our partnerships team will reach out to connect you with an Expert from our partner ecosystem.