This step builds upon the second video in this series, Make a Landing Page with Builder: Step 2, where you learn how to create a row of images with copy beneath them.
This section shows you how to do the following:
- Use Columns as design elements
- Style multiple elements at the same time
- Copy and paste styles
This video demonstrates the whole process. Below the video is a list of the steps. Each section also has a quick video below it to isolate the required steps.
Just like you've done in previous steps, you can drag the Columns block onto the editor to add columns. Here we'll first add a full-width header by dragging a Text block, then drag the Columns block below it.
By selecting several images, you can change their height (and other properties) all at once.
- Click one image, then hold down the Shift key and click as many more elements as needed.
- Drag the larger circle under the photo up and down to get the height you want.
- While still selected, you can also change the left, right, top, and bottom margins on the images (space around the images).
This video shows the process.
The video below shows how to duplicate a Text block. It then shows how to reuse a style.
To duplicate a Text block:
- From the arrow on the Edit button, select Duplicate.
- Drag the duplicated block wherever you want.
To copy a style and apply it to another block:
- Create the style on one block; here it's a Text block. Then right-click the block and choose Copy Style.
- Next, click the new blocks you want to style. First click the initial one, then shift+click any additional ones.
- Right-click one of the selected blocks and click Paste Style from the context menu. All selected Text blocks are now styled.
The full video at the top of this page provides more tips, such as keyboard shortcuts and character spacing (kerning).
Now that you know how to reuse styles, head over to the next step to learn how to make the next section of the page:
Looking to hire a third party to help with your project?
Submit a project request and our partnerships team will reach out to connect you with an Expert from our partner ecosystem.