This video shows you how to create a full-width carousel with individual images that you can scroll through by clicking left and right arrows.
Skill set: Beginner
Area: UI only
Length: 1 minute
- Youʻll need a Builder account.
- An evergreen browser; that is, a modern, up-to-date browser such as Google Chrome.
- Drag in a Carousel block from the Layout section of the Insert tab.
- Drag an Image Block into each slide. You can advance through the slides by clicking the arrows at the side of the carousel.
- To make the carousel full-width, select the carousel and on the Style tab, in the Width field, select Full Page Width.
The video below shows these steps. A background color is added to the carousel; however, this is for demonstration purposes for showing the effect of setting the width.
To learn more of what you can do in Builder, check out the other Popular Tutorials.
Looking to hire a third party to help with your project?
Submit a project request and our partnerships team will reach out to connect you with an Expert from our partner ecosystem.