Getting Started with Builder: Step 6
This step builds upon the previous video in this series, Getting Started with Builder: Step 5, where you learn how to reuse styles and add copy on top of pictures. This section of the Getting Started shows you how to do the following:
- View your page on a variety of screen sizes
- Tweak styles by screen size
- Publish your page
- Use the page URL for sharing with teammates
The main video provides more explanation, but here's a 30-second video of the steps to test for mobile and publish.
- Click the Tablet icon and scroll through your page.
- Test using the Phone icon.
- Make any adjustments. For example, change the padding and font size of the large text quote for phone screens. Changes made while in Tablet or Phone view apply only to those size screens.
- To publish, click the green Publish button at the top of the editor. The View Live Page option is now available.
Now that you've created a beautiful page and are familiar with the fundamentals of Builder, you're ready to dive deeper and learn about the features that can make building pages even faster:
Reusable Blocks: learn about the options for creating reusable elements in Builder that you can use across pages and Spaces.
Start Building: find lots of tutorials for specific use cases and learn all about Builder's blocks.
Need Expert help?
Submit a project to our partners, BuildQuick, and be matched with a Builder expert.